215 Calories per serving (12 servings), 19g protein, 9g fat, 13g carbs, 857mg sodium, 118mg cholesterol
- 1/2lb turkey sausage
- 1 teaspoon caonla oil
- 3 medium yukon gold or red potatoes, peeled, quartered, thinly sliced
- 5 large eggs
- 7 large eggs
- 1 pint 1% cottage cheese
- 4oz sharp cheddar, grated (1 1/4 cups)
- 2oz Parmesan cheese, grated (1 cup)
- 2 4oz cans green chilies, drained, chopped
- 1/3 cup all purpose white flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt pepper
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. coat 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray
- in large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until no longer pink, breaking up with a wooden spoon, transfer to a paper towel to drain.
- wipe the skillet clean and add oil, heat over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and saute until tender and browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and egg whites. Ass cottage cheese, cheddar and Parmesan cheese, chillies, flour, baking powder, S&P. Mix thoroughly. Add cooked sausage and potatoes, mix well.
- Pour into dish, bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden on top and set in the center
Serves 6-8 (need ovenproof mugs or ramekins)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 teaspoons instant espresso/coffee powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted buter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup, packed, golden brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips (about 1.5 oz)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, 5 teaspoons espresso powder, and baking powder into medium bowl. Place butter into large bowl. add both sugars and whisk until blended. Whisk in eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla and almond extracts. whisk in dry ingredients. Divide batter amongst mugs, about 2/3 of a cup in each. press chocolate chips on top. cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to a day.
- combine cream, powdered sugar and remaining 1 teaspoons espresso powder and whisk until stiff peaks form. Chill up to 1 hour.
- position rack in center o oven and preheat 350F. Let mugs come to room temperature for 5 min. Bake uncovered until cakes puff up on top and center is thick. between 20-30 min (test run suggested). PLATE. EAT
320 calories, 23g Protein, 12g Carb, 19g fat (7g saturated), 92mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 1g fiber
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6-8 bone in, skin on chicken thighs (about 2 1/2pounds)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced leeks (about 4)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- Heat large Skillet over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Lay chicken in skin side down when the oil is hot. Cook for 15 min. until golden crust forms.Turn the chicken and cook for another 20-30 min until fully cooked.
- While chicken is cooking, melt butter in second large skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add wine and bring to summer for 1-2 min.
- Add leeks and cook while stirring occasionally until softened. Stir in thyme. PLATE.EAT