Makes 4-6 servings
- 2 Tablespoons hot mexican-style chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle of dark beer
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle of barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons (packed) brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon instant expresso powder
- Preheat oven to 400F. Whisk chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper in small bowl to blend. Rub spice mixture all over ribs. place ribs in large roasting pan.
- boil beer in medium saucepan until reduced to 1 cup, about 5 minutes. Pour beer around ribs. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake ribs until tender, about 90 minutes.
- combine barbecue sauce, water, brown sugar, and expresso powder in medium saucepan. Summer until flavor blend and sauce thickens, about 10 minutes. PLATE. EAT