320 calories, 23g Protein, 12g Carb, 19g fat (7g saturated), 92mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 1g fiber
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6-8 bone in, skin on chicken thighs (about 2 1/2pounds)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced leeks (about 4)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- Heat large Skillet over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Lay chicken in skin side down when the oil is hot. Cook for 15 min. until golden crust forms.Turn the chicken and cook for another 20-30 min until fully cooked.
- While chicken is cooking, melt butter in second large skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add wine and bring to summer for 1-2 min.
- Add leeks and cook while stirring occasionally until softened. Stir in thyme. PLATE.EAT